Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Homey Yummy Without Vacuum

Watching vacuum cleaner rating in wize.com, I remember my little story at home. My family has a habit, in a holiday we are organize, manage or clean up the other things in our home, I named homey yummy. It could be anything is that an organize plants in the garden, washing rugs, washing car, manage any room, etc. Basically I was try to invite my wife and my daughter make homey yummy become something like tradition. Of course there is if we don’t have important schedule or plan.

The trouble often come in homey yummy is, if we are clean the rug or carpet. What we’re doing for clean the carpet is draw that carpet out, put on the flat surface outside and then started hit with the rug beater. It’s not finish yet, at floor under the carpet where there places before it has fully dusty. And when my wife was try to sweep it off, the dust going everywhere, inside and outside home being cloudy. Were laugh off watching my house seems like ruins at war.

Actually we can avoid those all trouble if using good vacuum cleaner, you can see the vacuum cleaner rating if you want to know where the good one is. Because vacuum cleaner has a simple system to suck the dust, not blow up away. And the good vacuum has good power to do that.

Now start to find the vacuum by watch vacuum cleaner rating for help you found the good one and avoid amazing moment like me.

2 comments:

internet marketing said...

what are the prices of the vacuum cleaners

web marketing said...

great post on vaccuum cleaners. thanks for sharing

Yummy Diabetic Recipes